Why join NASRO?
School resource officers, law enforcement officers, school administrators, school board members, school safety professionals and others interested in protecting schools enjoy many benefits, including those listed below. Join now!
- Up to a $50 discount on registrations for our annual National School Safety Conference and for all of our other courses, including the Basic and Advanced.
- Mailed hard copy of our quarterly Journal of School Safety, plus access to back issues via our website.
- Frequently updated “School Safety Law Blog” by Bernie James, Professor of Law at Pepperdine University.
- Exclusive access to our School Law Database, which includes statutes and court decisions on public education and school safety.
- Resources such as sample Memoranda of Understanding, best practices for body-worn cameras, and online investigation resources.
- Members-only e-mail group where members share ideas.
- Lesson plans on topics such as Internet safety, alcohol, community policing, crime prevention, distracted driving and driver’s education.
- Prepared presentations for parents and community groups.
In addition, membership dues help NASRO continue its global advocacy of school policing and best practices.
Click HERE for a tutorial on how to create a profile and/or register for a class.