The National Association of School Resource Officers is currently accepting training proposals for its 31st annual National School Safety Conference to be held July 11-16, 2021 at the beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida. NASRO is seeking trainers that will provide quality training to school based police officers, school administrators, and other school safety professionals on the Triad model of law enforcement officer, educator, and informal counselor. Training sessions must offer information on current trends, present new skills, and engage attendees in an information-packed learning experience. NASRO training sessions provide learning opportunities for SROs, SSOs, educators, and administrators at all levels of experience. Training sessions will not be utilized to promote products or services. Vendors, please contact Emily Tarr at email@example.com regarding the many opportunities to participate in the NASRO National School Safety Conference.
- Complete all areas of the form, including the trainer agreement for each trainer. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- Separate forms are required for each session proposed, and multiple submissions are allowed.
- Training sessions are either 90 minutes or 3 hours in length. Breakout training sessions will be conducted on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Trainers will not receive a stipend and must pay all travel expenses.
- Please note that form fields are space limited. If the form will not accept text the character limit has been reached.
- Call for Trainer submissions will be accepted through 4:00 pm CST February 15, 2021.
- Invitations will be extended to trainers by March 15, 2021.
Direct any questions to Training Director Kerri Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.